LET Lily Puente (561-740-6867) HELP YOU FIND YOUR DREAM HOME
Home Info of 321 N Birch Rd 703 (The Caribbean (Unit C))
Experience breathtaking panoramic views of the Intracoastal waterway, Atlantic Ocean & Downtown Fort Lauderdale skyline. Ideally situated on the East side of the Intracoastal Waterway. All of 321 at Water's Edge's 23 condominium estates will feature breathtaking views, high-end designer finishes, expansive floor plans and outdoor living spaces. Valet/concierge 24/7. Boat slips up to 70 ft. available. Intracoastal pool, jacuzzi, his and her saunas, private wine lockers, dog park and sky view roof top terrace. Currently under construction and estimated completion is Summer 2019.
This home is currently under construction at 321 N Birch Rd 703 and will soon be available for move-in at 321 At Water's Edge Condos. Contact Sobel Co today to lock in your options!
Situated on the widest stretch of Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal Waterway with 201 linear feet of waterfront seawall, steps away from pristine beaches and minutes from Downtown Fort Lauderdale, 321 at Water’s Edge’s location is simply perfection. Priced from $2.3 million. Residents walk to several renowned international luxury resorts and are moments from the premier shopping, dining, cultural events and entertainment that make Fort Lauderdale the ultimate tropical destination. In addition, all area airports and the world-class sea port, Port Everglades are easily accessible from 321 at Water’s Edge. More Info About 321 At Water's Edge Condos
Providing superior service has been the cornerstone of SobelCo and its’ affiliated companies, American Construction and American Realty Corporation, since 1958. The services encompassed by SobelCo include development, construction, leasing, management and ownership of commercial, retail and residential real estate. SobelCo’s objective is to preserve and enhance the value of real property by achieving the maximum return on investment through attention to efficient management, design, value engineering and homeowner/tenant relations. The development of real estate assets is increasingly complex and difficult for even the most sophisticated organizations to manage. Dramatic changes are routinely encountered requiring the continuous development of new strategies to remain competitive. SobelCo began as a builder of custom homes. In 1970, our primary emphasis was changed to the development of office buildings with a strong focus in medical facilities. In the late 1980s we moved into the construction of retail space — developing more than two million square feet of retail and office space. In the mid-1990s, we began development of manufactured home parks for active adults 55 years and older and completing thousands of homes. In the early 2000s, we added Florida land development and sales. In order to compete, landowners must strategically locate, develop and operate facilities over large and diverse geographic markets. With that in mind, SobelCo has maintained interests in Michigan, New Jersey, Delaware, South Carolina, Colorado, California and Florida. A family owned and operated business, the SobelCo commitment to excellence shows in every development, significantly boosting the value of the surrounding community. Just like its products, the company was built upon the principals of quality workmanship and top-notch service, all while upholding the highest possible standards of ethics and integrity.
- Broward Co SD
- Harbordale Elementary School
- Sunrise High School
- Ft Lauderdale High School
Actual schools may vary. Contact the builder for more information.
Local Points of Interest
- BBQ and picnic area for al fresco entertaining
Health and Fitness
- 2,400 square foot ocean view fitness center, allowing residents to work out while taking in the awe-inspiring views
- His and her saunas for relaxation
- Onsite dog park exclusively for residents and their pets
Community Services & Perks
- Four private elevators, leading to only 23 residences
- Over 6,000 square feet of chic lobby spaces, fashioned by renowned design firm, Interiors by Steven G.
- Welcoming reception area with lobby seating and TV lounge
- Private wine club and lounge with a personal wine locker for each residence
- Galley kitchen, perfect for catered events
- Community skyview terrace with lounge areas and a summer kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor poolside lounge, with a cocktail bar and dining areas
- Water's Edge pool and Jacuzzi, overlooking the sparkling Intracoastal waterway
- Private poolside cabanas with Intracoastal views
- 24-Hour concierge attendant and two assigned parking spaces for added convenience
- Electric charging stations available for electric vehicles
- Private marina with yacht-sized boat slips
- Valet / concierge 24/7